Friday 11 September 2009

Christmas @ Ladybird Beads

The nights are drawing in and someone told me how many days it was until Christmas (I blanked it out....) so I thought I'd start creating pretty stocking fillers and Secret Santa gifts to sell. I've been making bracelets but matching necklaces/earrings can be made on request! I've also been having fun with Fimo, making beads to turn into phone charms and earrings to give away as freebies for customers. My eyes have now been opened to the wonders of polymer clay, and I have some glitter effect red & white to play with next. Watch this space...Daisy also likes what she calls 'Mummy's playdough' and made her own ladybird and worm (which started life as a bug...)
The bracelets below were inspired by tree decorations and the way they reflect the Christmas lights and what tree would be complete without an angel?



Daisy started nursery last week, she's getting so grown up! I had expected her to bring home the usual pictures and junk models but so far all she's given me is a cold....ballet starts again this weekend and I know she's looking forward to wearing her tutu and being a 'princess' again. I love watching her dance, and she gets so excited that every so often she runs over and gives me a random kiss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have some lovely things there :-)

i may need to invest in some fimo and have a play!

i love your jewellery, it's very pretty!

Rose XXX