Tuesday 15 September 2009

Busy busy!

Christmas is suddenly sneaking up on me with the prospect of sharing a stall at the Epping Christmas market with LilyRosesLuxuries and Victoria Rose Papercraft, so I'm starting to make things in larger quantities than normal...it doesn't seem too far away now, which in one way is exciting. I've also been asked to do a Christmas shopping event in South London by someone who has seen me on Facebook, so hopefully this Christmas will be a good one.

Not getting much stitching done, but I have managed to finish an iphone sock on the tube in hot pink/orange/purple sock yarn, and here are a few of this week's makes. The Allsorts necklace is a one-off, but the Glacier clusters are for the stall, as are the earrings.

I'm also planning on making a few party necklaces and some gemstone chip bracelets in amethyst and candy jade, some phone charms and more earrings...there just isn't enough time in the day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound like you have got much more done than me!

I thought about checking on the calender to see how much time we have to prepare... then I thought that might be too scary! lol

Rose XXX

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

How exciting! Look forward to seeing you at the Christmas Market with Rose.

Victoria xx