Friday 9 October 2009

What Kirsty did next!

Well, here we are at the end of another week, and autumn seems to have landed with a vengeance! The lovely crispy sunshine has been replaced by miserable rain, and my fleecy penguin pyjamas have been dragged out of the wardrobe once again. The good side of this, of course, is that its boot season once again - I love pretty flipflops and sandals but you can't beat a good boot. So far I've resurrected my beloved pirate OTKs and the black biker boots from last year, and I'm looking forward to the arrival of some new ones.
Today has been my weekly day off (I love this part-time stuff...) and while I started the day with good intentions about doing some beading/knitting/stitching I just went and had my hair cut instead: a bit of pampering does cheer you up!

I haven't been lazy all week though, I've been making gemstone bangles in tourmaline and amethyst, and have started one in jade...
...as well as making a replacement dangle for a kilt pin, finishing the autumn necklace for a friend's mum, and a mother's bracelet for my own mum's next door neighbour in France.
I also held a giveaway on my Facebook page a couple of weeks ago and have posted off a Sugar & Spice set to a little girl called Madeleine in South London. Keep an eye out for the next one by becoming a fan...

When I put it like that it looks like I've done lots this week!

Finally, I'm really excited about the bags that Rose over at Victoria Rose Crafts made for me this week! Go over and see her at her blog, she makes some gorgeous stuff. You'll find her at the Epping Craft Collective stall at the Christmas Market on 4 December, along with me and Lily Roses's Luxuries - stop by and see us if you're in the area!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for us and the Christmas Market :-D

have a good weekend :-)

Rose XXX