Thursday 4 June 2009

A stitchy finish...and more!

Have found a little bit of the stitchy bug in the last week or so and managed to make a card for a friend's 40th birthday. It's a Margaret Sherry design from one of the mags and I think it's come out OK! I started it in France last week - I did take poor Maggie with me but was struck down by tonsillitis the day I arrived and couldn't face all the cording, so she is STILL unfinished.
I've also been playing with the beads again and recreated the mother's bracelet from the last post as I wasn't happy with it - and then I was so happy with it I made one with my babies' names on as well. The final pic is an anklet called 'Summertime Blues', 4 strands of seed beads and irregular shell beads plaited together with an extender chain, finished with a heart-shaped shell charm.

No comments: