Friday 15 May 2009

Shiny things!

More jewellery finishes - poor Maggie is still unfinished, I think I'll take her to France with me next week where there will be no other crafty distractions!

Below is an asymmetric necklace, worry beads (or golf counters), a 'Big Sister' bracelet for my neighbour's daughter, and the mother's bracelet for when the new baby eventually arrives, a bracelet with miracle beads and large lucite flowers, a heavy charm necklace that was originally going to be a bracelet, a matched set with lucite flowers and leaves, Toho seed bead stalks and Czech glass stalks, a Bollywood Bracelet (I don't know why, that was just what sprang to mind when it was finished. It's made with some sparkly beads that I had in a mix, if anyone can tell me what they are I'd be really pleased), and lastly a foiled blue glass bracelet and earrings.

No comments: