Thursday 14 July 2011

Race for Life - 13 July 2011


Well, despite a stinking cold (me), spotty rain and grey skies (everywhere else) the Epping Race for Life happened! I finished my 5K in 38 minutes and 34 seconds, and about 19 minutes of that was actual jogging. I rather enjoyed it, and I raised £120 for Cancer Research too. I'll have to aim for the 10K next year, and I still hope to do the Moonwalk with one or both of my sisters.


Just Daisy's party and her birthday to get out of the way and then it's a well-deserved week in West Wales, followed by Wonder Hill High Market at the Miller on July 30th. I've made the birthday cake, complete with Sylvanian Family meerkats and a giant sparkler, now all I'm waiting for is the kids to arrive....

3 comments:

CeeGee Jewellery Design said...

I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! More details here http://ceegeejewellery.blogspot.com/2011/07/versatile-blogger.html

Carolyn x

Green Shoot Jewellery Designs said...

Well done on the race for life, loving the birthday cake too!
Deb x

LadybirdK said...

Thanks Carolyn! x