Wednesday 15 October 2008

Lazy day today


Suffering with a sore throat and late pregnancy niggles so haven't felt like working on the big project in the last couple of days - have been working on Cul-Purr-It instead as I can curl up on the sofa and feel sorry for myself! Most of the main cat is done, only the ears and the white left on the body, then there's the flower and the BS to do. I love the BS on these cats.

A visit from the frogs last week meant unpicking the top of the head. Then the eyes were in the wrong place....etc etc etc. Fortunately I noticed it before doing too much of the infill. I hate those frogs!
On a whole different note - I saw Coleford (small town in Gloucestershire where I had my first date) on the 6 o' clock news today as it already has it's Christmas lights up. 71 days to go...how depressing!

2 comments:

Stitchinjen said...

It's far too early for christmas lights! Hope you're feeling ok, how long do you have to go? The cat looks great by the way.

LadybirdK said...

11 days left to go now, time is going far too slowly! It is too early for Xmas lights, isn't it...it's too early for Halloween!