Friday 10 October 2008

Demob happy!

Just finished work for maternity leave - no wrestling with rush hour for a few months at least. On the downside, I lose my quiet time - that 40 minute slot on the train listening to my mp3 player, stitching away without my darling daughter 'helping' me! The one problem I find with stitching on the train (apart from there being no handy sofa arm to stick needles in :-) ) is that it's occasionally hard to count accurately, particularly on evenweave.

The pic shows how far I've got since Monday, the basic outline of the cat is there.
No progress on Maggie this week, but now I'm off work I have a cunning plan - I'll be digging out my floor stand and stitching while I sit on the birthing ball in the hope that the baby will get into position! Assuming Daisy will let me have the ball as she's appropriated it already....


No comments: