Wednesday 5 October 2011

A new challenge!

Regular readers will know that this year I challenged myself to do the Race for Life 5K back in July, and after that went well I decided to try the 10K next year. I'm still running (although a cold set me back last month so I had to take a week off and it RUINED my run times) but last week I signed up at Walk the Walk to do the Moonwalk London 2012, which is a full marathon of 26.2 miles through the streets of London at night...wish me luck!

If anyone would like to sponsor me, my online fundraising page is here and if everyone who clicks it just gives £1 it will soon build up. My aim is to raise over £200 for breast cancer research. I started my training today with a 6.29 mile walk in just over 1 hour 30 minutes, so I'm on my way.

K x

No comments: