Sunday 15 November 2009

Party!

Last Friday was my first jewellery party! Having been coerced into it by two friends (one of whom hosted it) I was quite worried in case no one liked my jewellery but as it turned out I sold several items and took orders for many more - which gave me a great excuse to spend lots of time internet shopping yesterday. It was great to see what people were interested in, too - the Slinky bracelet was snapped up almost immediately and it's a great shame I can't get the components any more as I could have sold several. I have made a set for the market stall though, so hopefully they'll be just as popular. The little worry beads were also popular and I've had to order some more beads for those too, and I'll also be making keyrings for a little boy.

I now feel much more confident about the upcoming Christmas Market (4 December in Epping) and the Festive Fair (3 December at the Museum of London)! Better get making...

In other news...I'm loving salsa dancing on Wednesday nights, and almost feel as if there may be life after children after all! I may hold the record for the most time spent in the beginner's class, but as long as it's fun then who cares?

Finally, a new addition to the webshop is the Baby Bag Charm, seen here...












No comments: