Monday 23 February 2009

No stitching today but...

...I have spent the afternoon making gingerbread teddies and date and banana loaf with my daughter. She has decorated the teddies with jelly tots and smarties, stuck on with lemon glace icing. Both recipes were from Cooking With Daisy, by Josie Klafkowska - a fab book written in memory of her little girl who died suddenly, so not only do you get great food, you raise money for charity too. Buy it here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooking-Daisy-Josie-Klafkowska/dp/1847241603/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235412107&sr=1-1!

Have also started a new wrap in Louisa Harding Kimono Ribbon, a really nice pink/purple/black colourway - I'm making it wide and long so that I can have it as a scarf or a wrap, even if I don't manage to finish it till next winter....

No comments: