Monday 5 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Haven't made any resolutions but if I had...it would be to finish my WIPs. Instead I've spent Christmas knitting a scarf for my mum's birthday (another UFO) and yesterday I started knitting a mobile phone case for my new phone as I can't find a silicone one for it. I adapted a pattern for an ipod case that I've done a couple of times already and am using a Lorna's Laces sock yarn in 'Iris Garden', a pretty pink self-patterned yarn that's coming up lovely. Will add photos when I'm done.

Some lovely people added to my stash with presents at Xmas - a wolf and a Lickle Ted as well as a small DMC kit with the new scented threads - and an even lovelier person gave me a superstitcher.com voucher which I'd managed to spend by Boxing Day on a Bothy Threads kit and a penguin & chicks kit. Will I ever find time to do them all? No.... Do I care? No.....

No comments: