Thursday 30 September 2010

Folksy Friday 2!

This week's theme is autumn - I love this time of year, the colours are getting gorgeous (if you can see them through the rain!) and the nights are getting longer.


First up, these GORGEOUS coppery Autumn Fairy earrings by Eclectic Creations. You can imagine fairies riding leaves as they fall off the trees so easily...


I love lucite leaves so this is my next pick....the Autumn Leaves bracelet by The Whimsical Wren.
My little girl would look unbelievably cute in this Autumn Fairy dressing up outfit by Ella Bella Fairy!

And you can have autumn indoors too! Red Autumn Leaf window hanging by Dormouse Studio.


Lastly...this Autumn Ring by Kiwi Chick Creations is amazing.
Apologies for posting early....but it must be Friday somewhere in the world!
xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for including my ring in your blog! Fittingly, it's Friday now in my native New Zealand xx

Eclectic Creations said...

Ahh thank you for featuring my Autumn Fairy Earrings! : ) Fab picks xx

made by lolly said...

some lovely autumnal choices!I just adore that bracelet by Whimsical Wren - she's one of my favourite Folksy sellers!