Tuesday 1 September 2009

Hurray! I finished it...


Finally finished and packed off with my sister to hand over to my mum and dad this week...believe it or not there is a beautifully stitched Celtic ribbonwork border all round the outside of this....which I somehow managed to offset by an inch and a half so it had to be hidden. I didn't notice till I got to the framers, but fortunately he didn't laugh too much while I was in the shop! Never done that before.

I've also had almost 500 visitors to my website which is very exciting! Just started listing Christmas items like these cute Swarovski crystal tree earrings and glass gift box earrings. A free handmade gift will be sent to anyone ordering from the Christmas page at http://www.ladybirdbeads.co.uk/ChristmasatLadybirdBeads.html so please come see me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sewing is beautiful - I bet your mum will be pleased!

Love the xmas earrings too!

Rose XXX