Friday 7 August 2009

The beads have taken over the wooooooorrrrldddd!

My poor stitching is suffering as I've been kept really busy since coming back from holiday with jewellery orders! I make a solemn promise to it here and now that as soon as this batch is out of the way I'll spend some time on it and take it to the framers so that it's ready in time for my parents' Ruby Wedding in September.

It's not all beads though, I have been knitting iphone socks for friends recently on the tube, which is a great excuse to buy all the gorgeous sock yarn there is these days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be proud that your jewellery is selling so well! It really is lovely :-)

Although I know how you feel... last week i was fed up cos all my spare time was sorting out paper craft orders, I should be so lucky this week, I've had none at all!

Rose XXX

LadybirdK said...

I am very proud and still slightly stunned, but I do feel occasionally guilty that I'm neglecting my stitching which is my first love...will have to start taking it on the train again, though maybe without the floor stand :-)

K x