Sunday 8 March 2009

Mother's Day gift


This pin is themed specifically for my mum! The charms are a Welsh dragon, a Welsh lovespooon, a Green Man, a daisy (my daughter), and Celtic knots. The red stones are garnets as she was born in January, and then I added some glass beads to chunk it out a bit. I did try and fit in a sheep and a Snorkmaiden (for my other daughter, named after the author of the Moomin stories) but that seemed a bit OTT. The ladybird spacers (in between the garnets on the right hand side) mean me....in case she forgets who made it! Next up is one for me, with lots of different ladybirds.

1 comment:

Manifestation said...

Thank you LadybirdK for sharing.Awesome jewelry charms.I like the pin joined too.Adorable.Wish you besides all the Mom's around the world a great joyful Mother's day ahead.

lol:)
Send gifts to chennai|Send gifts to Bangalore|Send gifts to India